The following steps must be taken to
become a member of OAPWO:
2. You must have a current active government license to marry.
3. You must submit our online application.
4. You must have successfully completed a minimum of 6-8 hours of Wedding Officiant training.
5. You must submit professional referrals from a minimum of three wedding professionals.
6. You must be an active Wedding Officiant performing a minimum of five wedding ceremonies a year.
7. Once approved for membership you must pay a $100.00 membership fee.
8. You must renew your certification annually.